Voicemail issues

On a couple of occasion now, I have receive 2 voicemails that for whatever reason, are not showing up on the app or the web interface (web portal). I only know about them because I receive an email that a caller has left the voicemail. The email does included the audio file.

I just want to know why the app does not receive the notification and why the web interface does not indicate that the voicemail was received.

Thank you.

A maintenance was done Monday night to set ‘Enable new voicemail to email notifications’ to ‘Mark message as saved’. Due to an issue new messages ended up being deleted instead. A maintenance will be done tonight to revert mailboxes to ‘Keep message status new’. Your mailboxes were already changed to that.

Tom B -

Our office voicemail is still sending emails but not retaining voicemails. Has the system maintenance/update already been run, and if so - do I need to manually go through and reset voicemail settings for all extensions?

Please try again on x101, 102, or 103. Then try x106. Let me know if voicemails show up in the respective inboxes. Voicemails may take a few seconds to show up.

Thank You! All is back to normal!