Personalized Voicemail Outgoing Message

I would like to be able to record a human voice for the voicemail outgoing message. Same request for the virtual receptionist. I would much rather have a human voice than a computer generated one. At the very least, I should be able to change the text of the voicemail outgoing message. “The person at extension 101 is not available” is very impersonal. Users should be able to direct the computer voice to read a user-input text message for outgoing voicemail notifications.

You can for both. For the voicemail, just call your extensions number from your extension and follow the steps to setup a personal greeting.

For the virtual receptionist, when you edit the text, select “text to speech” and change it to an audio file. This audio file can be a recorded message.

You can for both. For the voicemail, just call your extensions number from your extension and follow the steps to setup a personal greeting.

What do you mean by “just call your extensions number from your extension”? What is my “extension number” and where is this “extension” that I am supposed to call from?

Thanks,

-Loyd