Ooma tone/Heart monitor unit

Is there a way to disable the ooma connection tone you hear when you first place a call or even force all calls to automatically use analog?
I have a heart monitor that uses cell service, but it’s GSM and I have no GSM provider in my area and it requires me to travel about 12 miles each day to get service and upload using a power inverter in my vehicle.

They gave me a phone adapter, but it sends analog, but the device won’t detect the dial tone and I am guessing this may have something to do with it hearing the ooma tone and it won’t “figure it out” once it is just a dial tone.

Or maybe another suggestion? I know it is a long shot, but traveling after 3 issues (which is common for me) is an inconvenience for me to find a driver (because I am not allowed to drive right now) and get cell service to send in data, so I am trying anything hopefully outside the box, to make it happen.

Thanks!

You can switch to a standard dial tone in your my.ooma account.

Thank you, I thought so, but I am having a moment, can you guide me what section that is in?

Figured it out, now my monitor states it detected a dial tone, on to further testing! Thanks Murphy!

If it still doesn’t work, try putting the line in alarm mode.