HD2 not working with non-OOMA Bluetooth

I sent this to support a couple days ago but haven’t received an answer: I recently purchased the OOMA Telo and two HD2 Handsets. I have them integrated with a Panasonic KX-TG7875S Link2Cell Bluetooth System. I’m using the Bluetooth connection that came with the Panasonic system to connect my cell phones. If a call comes in to the OOMA XXX-XX-XXXX, all phones ring and work as expected. However, when I receive a call to either connected cell phone, the two HD2 handsets do not ring, and do not connect to the call. The other phones ring and allow the Bluetooth connection. My question is how do I get the HD2 handsets to recognize a cell phone call through the Panasonic KX-TG7875S using it’s Bluetooth?

I have a Panasonic with Link2Cell also, but I don’t use the HD2 handsets.

I am sorry, but you won’t be able to get the Ooma HD2 handsets to work with the Bluetooth from the Panasonic. There is a Bluetooth adaptor that you may purchase for the Telo, if you wish: https://www.ooma.com/products/accessories/ooma-bluetooth-adaptor

(Please note that there is a separate Forum section for the Ooma Hub and Telo. This area is reserved for the Ooma Office.)

Correct. The call flow in the case you describe is: cell phone >> Panasonic, so the Ooma base is not involved and has no way of knowing the Panasonic received a call.